I was blogging the other day, uploading pictures, I hit done, go upstairs come back down and there it was........the blue screen telling me that there may be a problem. My computer is totally gone. It has just stopped, has just given up, it is all gone. At least our pictures are on our other computer and we back that one up regularly, but not mine. If you read this blog post send me your address, I lost all of those.
6 comments:
Who's screen died? This is mom, at anne.clegg@gmail.com. Love you all
The "blue screen of death" is what techies call the really bad error screen that Windows displays when it experiences a severe error like a hardware failure.
My hard drive simply won't spin anymore. It just makes this ominous clicking sound instead of spinning. Rob tried mounting the drive in his old laptop without any success. Sad day.
I am so sorry that really sucks! We had our computer crash once and we didn't have anything backed up! Luckily we were able to take it to this guy and he was able to retreve everything otherwise life would have really sucked! So, I feel for you!!
Crazy - remember we were talking about this just last week and I told you that I had to get a new computer because my other one (exact same computer as yours) was seriously sick. At least we both know that neither of us probably did anything to cause them to die - they just had a very short life...
I am so sorry to hear that. My email is allypoulton@gmail.com, John's is johncpoulton@gmail.com. I heard Rob got you a new computer! How fun and exciting! Our blog is poultonfamily1@blogspot.com
Bummer! But now I've read the new post with the NEW computer! Lucky you. That's awesome!
And, ps, I went through your house for the first time the other day (sorry, is that rude?). It looks great! I love the floor plan and it really is coming along. Good luck!
Post a Comment