Sunday, April 5, 2009

Seriously! I Mean Seriously!

Jack and I had a fun weekend up at the cabin while Rob was busy at home slaving away at the new house. We missed him but he got a lot done. Jack loves being at the cabin because he can play with his cousins from first thing in the morning to the last thing at night.
My Mom had an easter egg hunt with the kids on Saturday and they all just loved it. They eggs were just laying all over the ground so it was very easy for the little ones to find them. This great cheesy grin is about the 10th picture I took and I think this is more of an annoyed Mommy leave me alone kind of look.
Grandma Annie and the easter egg hunters!
Now I get to the seriously, do you see this snow, do you see how much snow there is?? We went up on Saturday and in 24 hrs it snowed at least 12" and I was kind of depressed. At least at home there is no more snow....at least for today. Notice the moose that is walking away from the house, I guess that was pretty cool. There were also 2 more hanging out in the trees.
I guess one positive is that Jack loves to play in the snow. But seriously I am ready for spring, all the time, not just some of the time.

5 comments:

Jeni said...

I love that picture of the boys in the tub!!!! They are all so cute! :) That will be one of those pictures they will be soooo embarrassed about one day. :)

Babelicious said...

Me too!! Bring on the park! Luke asks me everyday to see the pictures of Boo Boo and Yack on the blog. I also got him a pair of church shoes and he looked at them funny and I said Jack has these shoes Buggie and Buggie wanted to put them on and he went and told Case that Yack has some. It was hilarious. It's like Jack's a rock star and Buggie is his little groupie.

Emily said...

I cannot believe the snow! Argh! Enough already!

Cormorant said...

Looks like so much fun!

melanie said...

seriously! the snow is just so last month, last season and last anything because i'm over it too.

my skin is so pale!