Wednesday, May 6, 2009
I Think I Am Going to Make It!
It has been pretty touch and go around here with my sanity lately but I think I am going to pull through. Our new house passed the inspection today WAHOOOOOO! We should have permanent power tomorrow, and the water turned on today or tomorrow and the house is being cleaned so it actually feels like a house and not a total junk pile from all of the messy, messy, messy sub-contractors. I still don't have grass outside so it looks a lot less done than it really is, but our landscape guys has assured me that the sod will be going in on Friday when we move in. (I think I will be shocked if that happens, but I will hope for the best) Building a house has been a very big learning experience and not as terrible as I anticipated it to be. These past few weeks of getting all of the final issues taken care of has driven me crazy, but hopefully soon it will all be worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yipee! Hot Diggity Dawg! Celebrate! Hallelujiah!
YAY YAY YAY!!!!! The finish line!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see it!!
(And yes, that is me inviting myself up to see you once you get moved in!)
HOOOOOOOORAY! We are SO excited for you! Best of luck with the moving in and settling in- what fun!
Is my room finished? :) So excited to see it!
Yahoo! That's so great. We're so happy for you!
Have a unique, wnderful Mothers Day in your new home...you are special...we love you and yours...xo
Have a unique, wnderful Mothers Day in your new home...you are special...we love you and yours...xo
WAHOOOOOO!! Congrats! Can't wait to visit you there. :)
Hey Hillary! It's your cousin Heather. I didn't know you were building a new house, that is awesome! Happy Moving! Tell the fam I say, "hi".
p.s.If you are interested, I also blog, you can find me at heatherde.blogspot.com
Post a Comment