
We had a great 4th of July weekend. Emily & Ryan stayed with us for the whole weekend and that was great fun. It was fun to have room for them to stay with us this time!:) We had a great day Friday with the family and we started it by heading up to Mueller Park Canyon. Two times in two days is pretty good for Jack and I. We hiked on the Elephant Rock trail and didn't come near the top but I think that we made it half way. It was beautiful and cool and we took some fun pictures as you can see below. Since I was 13 my family lived right next to Mueller Park and so I spent a fair amount of time there growing up but in the 3+ years that Rob and I have lived in Bountiful he has never been up, shame on me, so it was great for Rob to finally make it.

Bob & Shannon looking picture perfect!

Not such a bad picture of me.

Em on the hike, who looks this good hiking???

Back from our hike and ready to eat! Ryan is a great cook so we usually try to take advantage of him while he is in town. We decided to make something traditional, that wasn't hamburgers or hot dogs. We went with pulled pork and it was delicious thanks Ry!

We ended the night in Centerville watching the fireworks show. At first it seemed like a budge crunched show, but they came through and it was very enjoyable. Jack liked them at first but them he got a little scared and would hide behind Rob or I and peek around us to watch them. Thanks Christiansens for a great weekend. We did have everyone here, I just didn't get any pictures of it.
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I love the canyon. And you're right about Em--nobody should look that cute while hiking. Happy 4th of July!
How fun! (And I LOVE that picture of you! You and Em look FABULOUS while hiking - I would definitely be a sweaty mess!)
Hillary, that is SUCH a nice thing to say! Thanks so much for making my day! We had a great time with you guys and can't wait to see you again. Great picture of you!
Looks like a great day! The hike looks beautiful
Post a Comment