
I grew up just next to Mueller Park Canyon and probably didn't spend as much time there as I should have, but I still went a fair amount and hiked and played around. We went up there with the kids and hike for a short while on the Elephant Rock trail and after a couple of quick falls by Jack we settled in and had a nice time. Here are the kids at the halfway point sitting on some tree roots eating a snack.

We got a fun picture of the light reflecting off of Ellie's binoculars.

Nikki and Annie Kate checking out some of the plants. We were trying to look for animals and we saw a beetle and we actually saw a snake!
Even baby Will was enjoying his hike! (Mom, remember you can not see the video from your Mail mode, you have to go watch it out on the actual website).
1 comment:
What a cute video!
Post a Comment