Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Own Tiger Woods

This weekend Rob called me outside to the garage and as I was walking out he said just so you know I had nothing to do with this. I thought oh no what could that mean. I come outside and Jack has found the flag from our bike trailer and set it up in the garage between cement pads, and is trying to "make it in the hole". As you can see he is quite proud of himself when he made the ball stop at the flag. Afterwards he asked me to call him Tiger Woods, and I am not kidding!
Here is an action shot.

5 comments:

Babelicious said...

That is so cute and funny! Buggie loves Tiger Woods too. We need to get these two together this week.

Emily said...

Hope he didn't hit the car!

Cormorant said...

That's awesome, now you just need to move the car! ;)

Emily said...

Oh my word! So adorable! Seriously, he is so freaking smart!

melanie said...

What? No way. Now THAT has got to be the cutest thing EVER! Talk about a scary lead in from Rob though...just so you know dot dot dot.