Thursday, May 6, 2010

Growing Up

My cutie is just getting so big. As I watch Cam grow up I am just reminded again at how amazing it is to watch a little human being learn and develop. How cool is it that Cameron can now control his hands enough to reach and and grab the toy that is in front of him. Yipee!!
There are some moments when I am so tired, and my house is dirty, I am dirty, my kids are dirty, and everything just seems to be out of place and I think this is what I wanted...and then I get a hug or a look from one of my little guys and I say yup this is exactly what I wanted.


3 comments:

Cormorant said...

Don't you love those moments? I'm constantly surprised at how many of them I get!

Emily said...

Seriously, Cameron is such an adorable baby! Just as cute as his big brother! :)

lrockwellfamily said...

Hillary, your boys are so stinking cute!! We need to come see you. I agree, I always think my kids are such little miracles.