
Our Christmas Eve started out by taking a trip to the zoo. The weather wasn't terrible and it is fun to be at the zoo when there are only a few people there.

We saw a brand new baby Colombo Monkey who was born on Dec. 9th. It was so so cute and just hung on to its Mommy. The boys loved seeing this baby.

Cam and I with the giraffe's in the background. They are in the Christmas spirit by eating Christmas trees!

I had to put up this tiger picture because this tiger was so fun. Those tigers are so pretty, but so scary. After the zoo we headed to Rob's parents house for some fun cookie making and then to his grandparents for Christmas Eve dinner.

We made it home and had the boys open their Christmas Eve presents. They were pj's and Jack was so sad. I couldn't figure out why and then I realized I think that was all he thought we were getting him for Christmas. Once we straightened that out it was smiles for the rest of the night.

The boys and I Christmas Eve night.

Christmas morning didn't come too early as Jack slept in until 8. Once he was up it was all fun and games. He wanted a clone tropper gun, a pillow pet, and a case for his nerf gun bullets. Santa did not disappoint.

Cam had fun as well, and enjoyed a couple of new surprises. We skyped w/G&G in Spain and then we were off to SLC again. It was go go go but it was fun.

One of the funnest things for Jack over the weekend was a very rousing game with the nerf guns at G&G Christiansen's house. The whole family was involved and were chasing each other around. Jack couldn't have loved it more and was so serious about it, I was laughing and smiling the whole time just watching him.

Here J is with his new bullet bag around him and trying to stay safe.

Hiding under the table ready for an ambush!

The crew. Ryan, Jeni, Steve, Rich, Jack, & Rob.

We ended the night back at our house with some of our Clegg family and skyping some of the others. We had a very full Christmas weekend and enjoyed all of it. I will remember Jack on Christmas morning telling us that, "this is the best day of my life"! (He heard that on a movie he had watched the day before, but it was still cute)
3 comments:
So great to bet with you guys! Happy New Year!
Thanks for sharing so much. Loved all the pictures. I remember when Christmas was the best day of my life. It's been a while and yet, those days as a kid are great for both the kids and for moms and dads Love you
Good idea to go to the zoo on Christmas Eve. Sounds fun! Ava was pretty stoked about her pillow pet as well. Funny kids!
Post a Comment