Friday, December 10, 2010

So Long Farewell

We said goodbye and good riddance to Jack's cast this week. As you can see from the picture he was very happy to get it off. Actually the little saw thing was tickling him so he was laughing it was cute. It was xrayed again and is healing how it should be. It is so amazing how these little kids bodies can repair themselves. He has to be careful with his wrist for a while, yeah right, but he should be good to go.

We also said farewell to some of Cameron's baby hair as he got his first haircut. As you can see it was really long and he needed a trim. He was cute and did a great job.
I love this little kid!

3 comments:

Babelicious said...

Oh my, Cam had quite the little mullet going didn't he?!? He looks so handsome and so big with his new do.

Presidente y Hermana Clegg said...

They are both adorable. Love the big boy getting his hair cut.

Cormorant said...

So much has been going on with you guys lately. I had no idea you went to NYC! That's great; it looks like you had a blast. You know, you and Bono.

And I love Cam's hair before the cut. Ha ha, I can't believe how LONG it was and how young he is for having so much hair. He's adorable!