
I am so proud of Jack! I went skiing with him this afternoon and he did great! It was a beautiful sunny day and I didn't have to help him at all, except for the occasional fall and on and off the lift. He loves to go skiing and it is so fun to see him start to really get the hang of it. He even went on some jumps!:)
Way to go Jack Jack!

Here we are on the lift. I do have to do something about that helmet of his.
4 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed! It looks like you had a beautiful day for skiing.
LOVE it! Wish we (or garrett i should say) could go skiing with you two...Grace would LOVE it...and we should get Sophie on some skiis! miss you guys!
I would need your help on and off the lifts too - somehow I still can't do those anywhere near smoothly.
I am so proud of Jack and how amazing/awesome he can ski!!!!!
!Parent of the Year Award!
Way to go Jack. We will have to ski together in a few years.
Post a Comment