
This has been a long time in coming and today I finally did it....I had Cameron's hair really cut. I have been putting it off because I felt like once I cut his hair it would be saying goodbye to him as a baby boy and hello to the toddler. I was also tired of people thinking he was a girl. I think he is still pretty adorable.

A view from the side.

A view from the back.
*photos courtesy of Jack
5 comments:
He looks so different! I hate saying good-bye to baby hair :( Hello to Cameron the toddler! So handsome.
he looks great. Good picture taking Jack
I'm so in denial about cutting Tessie's hair too - I'm living with the mullet, but let's face it - there's no way 50+ pounds of her is a baby anymore.
Love it! Love the model and love the cameraman!
Seriously, could that kid be any cuter? :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment