
I have lived in Bountiful for a long time now and I have never gone sledding on this hill that we went to last week. It is just off 400 N. and about 600 E. on some church property. It is the best hill and I don't think we will try to go anywhere else.

Rob and Cam enjoying being outside. Well at least one of them is!

Jack absolutely loved it and he is getting so brave. I have to let go and let him try things for himself now and make sure that I don't put my little fears on him. He was very brave and set the record for the longest yardage gained in a single sled.

I can't believe Cam is actually smiling because we had a bit of a roll over on our last trip down and he got a face full of snow. Sorry Cam.

Here he goes off one of the little jumps that was on the hill.
I am finding myself wanting more snow!
2 comments:
This last picture of jack is incredible.
love all the pictures! I may have to steal that last one of Jack for my work computer desktop picture! It sure will give me a smile!
Post a Comment