
This is my sis-in-law Rachael and she is doing so many great things right now. She has been making homemade soap for years and has been selling all of her great stuff at boutiques for a long time. She is now starting her own shop on etsy check it out
here and is being featured on a fun blog called
poppies at play which you can check out
here. They are having a give-a-way on
poppies at play so if you want to enter to win you should check it out.

Here they are aren't they pretty? She also has other great items some adorable scrubbies for the kids and some adorable cleaning gloves which I love.
1 comment:
I saw this on FB today! That is awesome, I am excited to buy some of her soaps!! Cameron's haircut is so cute, and it looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun this winter!! It was fun to see you the other day, I miss the old neighborhood!!
Post a Comment