
Jack's cousin Henry is a frequent face on our blog but since Henry's family moved away from Bountiful we like to have Henry come down for sleepovers every once and a while. Henry came down this weekend and we all had a lot of fun. I took Jack & Henry to a movie called
Born To Be Wild, it is about orphaned elephants in Kenya and orangutans in Borneo. I thought the boys would love it but I don't think they really did. I thought it was great and I loved seeing these animals and am so impressed with elephants and their perceptiveness. It was really wonderful.

We also went to see the chalk art pictures that are drawn along a section of Main St. in Bountiful. They boys loved seeing the tigers, Cam would growl every time he saw one, and there were even a few pictures of Rapunzel and Eugene that the boys liked. They even had to come home and draw their own version. (Sorry about the shadow in that picture)

We made a stop at Fireman's Park which is always a lot of fun.

We drove up to drop Henry off to his family and we met them at his sister Ellie's soccer game and were able to watch Ellie play for a while. Jack just completely adores his cousins and I hope that will always be the case. They were just standing there watching something, I don't even know what, but these two have so much fun together and so much more fun to come!
2 comments:
Jack is almost as tall as Henry. They will always be friends and the best thing is they are close enough to do things together but not too close to get tired of each other. The best!! Great pictures.
Anytime you want to watch a movie about giraffes, elephants, monkeys etc. we can go together to the movie theater. Just me and you. :) Don't invite Henry or Jack. How is that for a "chick" flick? :)
They are so cute together!
Post a Comment