
The calendar says it is the end of May, but as we spent the weekend out of town at the cabin, I may beg to differ! I just heard on the news that the amount of rain SLC has had this month of May is a new record over 13" and it is likely to happen once every 150 years. Well we had a good Saturday morning and then by Sat. night had a good 4" of snow on the ground. It continued into Sunday and so we decided to pack it up and come home a day early.

My brother-in-law Matt getting a little shut eye with his cutie pie daughter Sarah.

I love my niece Annie Kate. She is so funny and has so much personality.

We played some games after the kids were in bed. So fun, and funny.

My two boys, so much fun.

Jack and Henry on our walk to check out the raging river. It isn't overflowing yet but I am sure that it will soon. Thank goodness the cabin is far up the hill and not on the main part of the river flow.

This one is just because he is so fun. He is such a good little guy. So happy and usually in such a good mood.
We had a great time thanks to everyone for coming up.
1 comment:
Things look great up there but snow, needs to go. All of you look great.
Post a Comment