Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Graduation

Jack finished his first year of pre-school and they had a great patriotic program. He was so happy and sang 5 songs with his classmates. Singing in these programs has not been his favorite thing but he has come a long way and I actually saw his singing some of the words.
Jack and Mom. And yes that is me and my new haircut. I had 13" cut off yesterday, it feels great!
Jack and Mrs. Brooks. Jack is so excited to come back next year to have another fun year with her.
Our happy graduate throwing his cap, his favorite part of the program.
Such a cutie. I am so grateful for this little life and that I get to be his Mommy.

6 comments:

Presidente y Hermana Clegg said...

So adorable, Jack is a treasure!! We love him and miss all of you.

Presidente y Hermana Clegg said...

Love the hair!!!!!

Rachael said...

What a cute Jack Jack! And I LOVE the hair!!!!

Megan Bruschke said...

Your hair looks fabulous! I am in the process of trying to grow mine out....however your cute hair has me rethinking!

Babelicious said...

Congratulations Jack!!

Anonymous said...

13 inches?! Holy cow, that's a lot of hair, Hillary! But I love it. Totally cute.