Monday, February 6, 2012

I Am Two


So please forgive me as I catch up on my blog! Cameron turned 2 on December 18th and I can't believe how the time has gone by. Cam is such a joy in our home and I can't imagine our lives with out him. He is funny and loves to make us laugh, he loves his brother Jack and just wants whatever it is Jack has. He is talking a lot and knows his colors very well. He is getting taller by the day and is able to do so many new things. He is jumping off everything and is at the stage where he usually ALWAYS has a bruise or two on his head. He loves Star Wars, due to his older brother's love of it, and he also loves Cars 2, Elmo, & Mickey Mouse. He is a great eater and will always try new things. Basically he is one great boy!:)

Here he is opening up a present from Nanna & Grandad.
We had Mickey Mouse cupcakes!:) They were fun to make and Cam loved eating them. Success!:)

No comments: