Jack and I have so much fun together. We spend most of our time together and for the most part it is all good! He is a great boy and I just love him so much.
he is just a cutie. i just have to say that you are such a good friend and i'm so happy we have gotten to know each other! your darling and so is your family. thanks for your cute smile and warm hugs. your the best.
Fellow Blogging Friends, Our blog is now set to private, as we have had an unknown and unwanted visitor post a nasty comment on our blog recently. You are still invited to view our blog, but I need your email address, in order to add you to our list of invited readers. Please send me the email address you use for blogger to melandstevebarnes@gmail.com, and I will add you right away! Melanie and Steve P.S. These pictures are adorable! I miss seeing Jack! I remember the first time I saw him at church. He was flirting with me and playing peek-a-boo behind the bench. I just thought he was so cute!
7 comments:
I love the one with your noses!
Smoochie, smoochie. I love it when they love to be cuddly. Those are adorable. True love!
Can't believe how big he has gotten! Can't wait to see you guys!
he is just a cutie. i just have to say that you are such a good friend and i'm so happy we have gotten to know each other! your darling and so is your family. thanks for your cute smile and warm hugs. your the best.
I do too, he's such a beautiful boy
Fellow Blogging Friends,
Our blog is now set to private, as we have had an unknown and unwanted visitor post a nasty comment on our blog recently. You are still invited to view our blog, but I need your email address, in order to add you to our list of invited readers. Please send me the email address you use for blogger to melandstevebarnes@gmail.com, and I will add you right away!
Melanie and Steve
P.S. These pictures are adorable! I miss seeing Jack! I remember the first time I saw him at church. He was flirting with me and playing peek-a-boo behind the bench. I just thought he was so cute!
Hilly, I LOVE these pictures!! Jack is so dang cute and such a good little guy. These pictures totally capture what motherhood is all about!!
Post a Comment