Monday, August 3, 2009

Camp Out


After the family reunion we headed up to the camp out with our ward church group. It was about 1 1/2 from our house in Liberty, Utah. It is beautiful up there and we enjoyed taking the Ogden Divide road up which we have never done. This was also Jack's first camping trip and he did great! Granted we were only there for a little over 12 hours, but he still was a good boy and slept the entire night. I on the other hand didn't fair so well, but that is ok, I survived. I tell you though this is the way to go camping because all we had to do was show up and have a tent. All of the food was taken care of and that is the hardest part of camping. Thanks to all of those who made it happen! Here is Jack outside of our tent.
Oreo's on the eyes, that is a new one.
Jack's latest passion is fighting dragons, and here he was fighting with one of our neighbors maybe he confused him with the dragons!:) Either way no dragons made it into our camp ground.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Oreos on his eyes.... :) That will get me to smile anytime I think about that. I should put that picture on my work computer!!! Makes me happy! Oreos!!! And, I smile because it is Jack, not just because of the oreos which are a wonderful creation...ok enough Jeni... :)

Marian said...

Thank you for coming to the ALFFA REUNION...about 150 of the possible 330 family members attended...a treasured memory...I printed your Reunion Blog for my joural...so glad I can read your blog...makes me happy...Grandma Marian