Does he have a 4pm appointment today? I would love it if he could squeeze me in. :)I just love reading your blog!
Love it! Can he give me one! I will provide the lotion! Does he ask for a tip? A tip maybe of chocolate chips and diet coke? :)
That is so cute!!!!!!!!!!! Can Jack Jack come over and give me one?
What a cutie. It's nice to have a helper when you need a good foot rub!
I love Jack Jack!! I'll trade him a golf club for a foot massage!!
Oh my word! So cute and funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Does he have a 4pm appointment today? I would love it if he could squeeze me in. :)
I just love reading your blog!
Love it! Can he give me one! I will provide the lotion! Does he ask for a tip? A tip maybe of chocolate chips and diet coke? :)
That is so cute!!!!!!!!!!! Can Jack Jack come over and give me one?
What a cutie. It's nice to have a helper when you need a good foot rub!
I love Jack Jack!! I'll trade him a golf club for a foot massage!!
Oh my word! So cute and funny!
Post a Comment