Thursday, August 27, 2009

Introducing....

the newest member of the Christiansen family a baby boy that will be joining us around the end of December. Can you see his face above?
This is him with his hands in front of his face lying on his side.
Here are his cute little feet!
We are all so excited to welcome him and excited that everything seems to be healthy and developing properly. Now how do I make sure he just doesn't decide to arrive on Christmas Day?? His actual due date is December 31, and I am sure it will creep up on us sooner than we think. We are all so excited and couldn't be happier to add this guy to our bunch.

11 comments:

{brady+sarah} said...

Congrats!!! Thats soo exciting!!

Cormorant said...

Yay, and congrats! We're so happy everything is going well and he's healthy! Hope you're feeling good.

Montana Brandts said...

So, it turns out to be another boy?!? Congrats! That is so exciting, I am sure Jack will LOVE having another boy to play with! How fun! I am so glad he is healthy and all is going well! This is all so exciting!!

Emily said...

So excited for you guys to have another boy!

Jessica McKay said...

Congrats! Another boy sounds about perfect! Aim for Scott's birthday, December 30th.

Jeni said...

Yipee!!!!!!

The Miche's said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Hopefully he comes before Jan 1st!!!

Erika said...

Can't wait to meet him!!

Heather said...

YEAH!!! I love baby boys!! Congrats!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! I thought I saw you at the doc recently, but didn't know you were expecting and didn't want to ask!!

Rachael said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so so so happy for you guys!!!