Monday, August 3, 2009

ALFFA Reunion

This past weekend was one of those weekends where we had too many fun things going on and we wanted to fit all of them in. We really are not that exciting of people and most weekends we just sit around and look at each other so I hate it when everything happens at once. Oh well, even though we were rushing some we still had a lot of fun.
ALFFA stands for Arthur L. Flandro Family Association and it is Rob's maternal grandfathers family. His Aunt Paulette has spent I think more than 2 years planning and arranging this big event and she did a great job. We weren't able to attend everything but we did have a nice lunch at Sunnyside Park and spent a great afternoon at This Is The Place Heritage Park. We have never been and it was a lot of fun, we had a great time. In the picture above I am standing, pointing to my own name which is on the family tree that Paulette made up for the event. They had everyone on there, even Jack made it!;) Next to Jack is Grandma Flandro, and I am not sure who is next to her.
Here is Jack with a baby goat who escaped from his pen. We learned his name is Oreo and he does that a lot.
My pioneer era cowboy!
Enjoying some lemonade with Nanna.
Taking a little train ride with Daddy. We had a great day and really enjoyed our time at the Park and with the family.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I am sad I missed out on all those fun things!!! Stupid work!!! :) I love the picture with Jack and the goat.