No, he doesn't have a name yet, but we're excited to announce the birth of healthy baby boy (7 lbs, 19 inches) at 3:32 pm Friday, 18 December.
I'll let Hillary blog all the details, but the short story is that this baby came with much less effort than Jack. In fact, Hillary and I were quietly resting in the room when all the nurses and doctors showed up and start getting ready. I even asked "What's going on ?" and they said, "We're going to have this baby!" This came as a little surprise to us since Hillary wasn't showing any outward signs of how close she was (although we'd been at the hospital since 8 in the morning)
Less than 10 minutes later we had him in our arms. Since he couldn't be more healthy and Mom is doing great, we can celebrate the less important things - tons of dark hair, no pointy head, a strong little cry, and that most innocent of all looks - "Where am I and what are you?"
10 comments:
Yay! Congratulations. I was thinking about you guys today and wondering how you were doing? What beautiful hair! So does this mean you had a c-section? We can't wait to hear all the details and hope mom and baby are doing well.
Congratulations!! He is such a cute little baby. I love the hair!! The nurses pulled off his little cap and I couldn't believe it. I'm so glad everything went so smoothly and Hilly seems so relaxed and happy. We are so happy for you guys!!
Yea! Congratulations! I hope that we get to meet him! Take care.
What a beautiful gift for Christmas! I'm super excited for your growing family! Have a Merry Christmas w/your new bundle of Joy!
Congratulations you guys! He is SO cute! I am so glad everything went well and that he is here and healthy! Can't wait to hear the name you pick for the little guy! What an AWESOME early Christmas present! Congrats again!
Hooray!! So glad he's here and that everything went well. Can't wait to meet him!
YAY!!! Congrats!!!! I'm soo happy for you guys!!
:) x 1,000,000 = Aunt Jeni
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! He is a cute baby!
Post a Comment