Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Temple Square

We went down to Temple Square to see the lights for my birthday. It was super cold, but it was beautiful, and not crowded. We had a great time and Rob took some great pictures that I thought I would share.



One of the few pictures we had of the 3 of us. I know it is blurry, but I think I look better blurry now a days.

5 comments:

melanie said...

Oh Happy Birthday! Is your anniversary around this time too? You look beautiful, don't kid yourself. I loved the post about decorating your house too. It looks so good, wish I could come over!

Montana Brandts said...

Happy Birthday! Your house looks beautiful! I haven't ever seen the inside, and it looks grogous, I love it! And, I am sure you look great! The pics. of temple square look so pretty, we will have to venture down there soon ourselves! Good luck with the tour, that's awesome!

Babelicious said...

Rob, the pictures are great! You all look great. Hilly, you look good blurry or focused. Just a little bit longer and you will be done!! I can't wait to meet your new little man. When we pulled out of the driveway the other day, Diddy put out his quivering bottom lip and then broke into sobs of "Yack Yack.....Yack Yack." I didn't realize how much Diddy loves you guys too. Thanks for being so good to my boys.

Jeni said...

Any picture of you guys is great! Thanks for posting!

Presidente y Hermana Clegg said...

Great pictures, looks cold and beautiful, you are the best Hilly and Rob and Jack and ? Love you,mom