
Thank you to everyone for all of your well wishes. Baby and I are doing great and are excited to come home. As you can see from the photo baby cleans up quite nicely. I am sure we will be announcing a name soon, we are very close to finalizing that!:)

Here is a picture of Jack when he was born, and the picture is of me. I think I see some similarities.
5 comments:
Wow, that is such a great picture of the two of you! You look great and Baby is so, so cute. Love the dark hair! You definitely married a Christiansen! :)
So precious. Love the picture. Hilly, you are the best. We love all of you. Wish I could hold that precious baby. Give him a kiss from Grandma Annie and Grandpa in Spain.
Hillary! CONGRATS!!! Oh my gosh, this is the best news I've heard in so long. I am so excited for you.
He is beautiful! And look at all that dark hair! Congratulations Rob and Hillary.
Hilly - he is just gorgeous! All that curly hair!! Jod told me you're doing really really well, and I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment