Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Which Is Better


My Jack has been wearing this jersey since the first of October, and I would say he has worn it a majority of the days since then. He did start to wear it with the number on his back about a month ago, so that was a little improvement.
He was recently re-introduced to his Halloween costume from last year. He is Super Why from the PBS show of the same name, and he is coming to the rescue!
So what could be better than combining the two?? If you see me, or I should say my Super Why, basketball jersey wearing son around town just smile and wave, I will understand if you don't want to talk to us!:)

4 comments:

Cormorant said...

That's perfect! (Ava wears her princess costume almost everyday as well, so I understand.)

Heather said...

You know, I've been to Target so many times with my 6yo in his Spiderman or Incrdible Hulk costume that I don't even think twice anymore. I do however, get embarrased when he dresses himself for school in mis-matched or too small of clothes I thought I got rid of and he refuses to change.

Emily said...

Jack totally cracks me up! Maybe I should give wearing a jersey a try - seems to be awesome!

Rachael said...

That is soooo cute!!! Such a funny kid!