
Rob joined us in Texas for the weekend and we spent Friday out visiting the Dallas Cowboy's football stadium. We started our outing with a stop at Bodacious Bar-B-Q outside of the stadium. I don't know if I would use the word bodacious to describe our meal, but it was very tasty.

Here is a shot with part of the stadium in it. This stadium just opened last year and it is massive. It can fit over 100,000 people inside and it cost about 1.4 billion to build.

It was not super cheap to get in and we weren't so sure that we wanted to pay but we are so glad we did. They let you go out onto the field and just play around and do what you want. We got our picture on the Cowboy star at mid-field and spent a very long time playing football.

Jack and Uncle John giving us the touchtown call.

One of the reason's for that large 1.4 billion price tag is this ever so large screen. It was so huge and impressive and only costs a cool $35 million.

We went on a tour of the locker rooms as well which was fun. It was a lot of fun and something we will remember for a long time. Like I mentioned above we played on the field for quite a while and we even attempted to make some field goals. My brother in law John made a 35 yard field goal in his flip-flops! We think the Cowboys should sign him. Rob made a few as well and I was online but just short. I have video of all of this but I won't bore you with that. The posted video is of Rob and Jack running a little play. So if you find yourself in Dallas and you are a football fan Cowboys stadium is a great stop!
1 comment:
I bet Jack was in heaven. I love Cam's face in all the pics.
Post a Comment