
We had a great week in Texas just chillin, well just sweating with the Poultons. It was hot!

Cam with little Will. (I caught Willy about to blink!:)

I took my boys and Sam to a farm where you can feed the animals and they take you on a hay ride. Sam feed them one oat at a time, it was so cute, and Jack wouldn't get within 5 feet of them.

After the hayride I got them a popsicle thinking oh this will be a good thing, well popsicles in the Texas heat melt very quickly....

I think this was like 2 minutes later

and one minute after that. Oh well home to the bathtub!

One day we hit one of the many local malls and stopped at the Disney store. Most importantly we met up with one of my cousins and her 3 adorable kids.

This mall had a carousel inside which we of course took a couple of rides on.

Me and my boys!!

And the reason for our entire trip Ally & Abby. We love all of the Poultons. Thanks for having us.
1 comment:
So much fun in texas. Even in the heat it looked fun.
Post a Comment