
Today we spent a lot of time driving in the car. G&G had been asked to come speak at a Leon District Missionary activity and so we all decided to go along for the ride. It is a 3 hour drive one way but all 3 kids did awesome! One of my motivations for bringing my kids all the way to Spain was for them to see G&G doing their missionary work. I don't know what Jack will remember about this trip, and I know Cam won't remember, but I just hope that some small impression is being made in his mind.

Jack driving along with Grandpa. The drive was very pretty and it was fun for me to see more of the Northern Spain countryside. Our destination was the town of Leon. There is a small branch there and a missionary is the branch president right now. This small branch over the past eight months has gone from 15 members attending regularly to have 60 in the branch last Sunday. They have baptized 2 families as well as some other solid new members and have has some less active members of the church start attending again. It was fun to feel of the excitement in this city.

During the meeting Cam slept and stayed with Grandma while Jack, Ellie and I played at the park. They have a lot of very fun and different parks here.

Here is Cam enjoying the car ride. I know I have said this a few times, but this little one has been so great as I have toted him all over the place.
Only a few more days in Spain and we are going to try and make the most of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment