
Day one of our Spain trip basically consistent of making the journey. I didn't take many pictures because I was just trying to keep the kids happy or asleep, but here are Jack and Ellie at the airport in Paris so we made the big journey with no real problems. Jack was a champ sleeper and slept most of the long flight and Cam slept about half of that, Cam had about a 10 minute crying spell on the short flight from Paris to Bilbao but other than that I don't think we disturbed to many other passengers. We made it to Bilbao and it was great to see Grandma Annie & Grandpa if I wouldn't have been so tired I may have had my camera out for that meeting.
1 comment:
So glad you survived the long journey! Have a great time with your parents.
Post a Comment