Hey all you iphone/touch users out there I need some suggestions of good kid apps. With our upcoming travels I need some more distractions for the kids...and me!:)
Sheesh, hit me up before you head out of here, we'll get you well off to a great start! My kids faves so far are Elmo Monster Maker, Balloon Animals, Dress Chica, iToddler Tamer, Animal Show, Catch & Voices. And I can tell you a gagillion more:)
2 comments:
Sheesh, hit me up before you head out of here, we'll get you well off to a great start! My kids faves so far are Elmo Monster Maker, Balloon Animals, Dress Chica, iToddler Tamer, Animal Show, Catch & Voices. And I can tell you a gagillion more:)
icoloring book, gunu
we just have the free versions of those and they are really fun. but i'm sure that if you buy the bigger version there would be way more hours of fun!
and you'll laugh, but sophie LOVES the atomic fart app!!! he he he!
when are you heading out of TX? and when are you heading to spain?
and we need to get the $$ for the gift...let me know how much.
love ya
Post a Comment