
Today was a good kind of take it easy day. We went down to Las Arenas, where the mission office is, so that Grandpa could pick something up and then Grandpa, Ellie, & Jack went out for an adventure while Grandma Annie, Cam, and I shopped around the stores in town. I will say that if I had a little girl I would be coming home with a suitcase full of adorable dresses!:) Grandpa and the kids went to this cool bridge in Las Arenas where you drive your car on and you can stand to the side and it takes you across the water without touching it. In the picture below you can kind of see how it rolls across the top support. I know I am not describing it properly but maybe you get the idea. They had a fun time with Grandpa and as with most adventures with him they ended with an ice cream treat!:)


Aren't they cute!:)
3 comments:
Soooooo cute! Kids look like they're loving it! Ellie, you look darling! Love you! Love, Mom
Thanks so much for all the posts! I haven't checked your blog for a bit so was super excited when I saw all the posts! I cannot believe how cute Jack and Cam are and you also look great! Glad you are having so much fun!
o.my.heck. I miss you so much, you have no idea...I need you for my stability!!!! But it sure looks like you are having tons of fun! I neglected my blog because of facebook but have forgotten how in touch with peoples lives I got because of that....well take care and have fun for me too!
Post a Comment