
Today was our last day in Spain. We went to this great beach in a little town called Bakio. It was a great way to end our time here. The weather was perfect and the sand was nice and the waves were fun. I think Jack's smile says it all.

Thanks Grandma Annie & Grandpa for a great time in Spain. We can't believe you have two more years to go, but if they go as fast as this past year I think we will make it!:) With the move to Southern Spain for my parents I think that another trip to Spain may be in our future....what do you say Rob? Only if you come next time we missed you too much to go without you again! Hasta pronto!
1 comment:
Hilly! What an awesome trip! I have loved reading your daily updates! NOW I know why everyone in Ireland was always vacationing in the "South of Spain".... wait, were you South? Anyway - it looks beautiful & your Mom and Dad look great!
What a great trip! Welcome home!
:)
Post a Comment