
Today we headed into Bilbao. We saw the flower puppy outside the Guggenheim museum,

the very large bronze spider,

and played in a great park just next to the museum.

It was a beautiful day in Bilbao and it was fun to get out. The kids loved this park and there was a little video of Grandma pushing Jack in a fun twirling toy. We then went to have lunch at the El Corte Ingles a very large shopping center that they have all throughout Spain. It was a fun day.
3 comments:
I'm glad you're having so much fun. I bet your mom and dad just love meeting Cameron. Have fun the rest of your stay and please please please say hello and send my love to your parents.
So fun to follow the days! Thanks, Hilly, for posting the pics and videos. Ellie, is that the spinner you love? Wow! I think I'm going to be sick! Glad you're having a great time!
Love, Nikki
Post a Comment